9/19/07

The most important question of the day....

What might that be you ask? Well this is a question that could not be answered on Google. I worried about the answer all evening......I almost didn't make it through dinner.....

The question of the day was "Should I buy the cookie mix or should I buy the Ready to Bake cookies?" I guess that's two questions.....anyway......I chose the delicious looking Pillsbury bag full of Big Deluxe Classics-Turtle Supreme mix. These babies are packed with chocolate chips, caramel flavored pieces and walnuts! I'm not sure what the caramel flavored pieces bit was all about and I'm not going to ask....

I couldn't be more excited but was soon confronted with "Oh man,those look disgusting! Nuts should only be found in a bowl!" Now who could not love these? That is my question for you.


The Pillsbury Dough Boy would be proud......:)

1 comment:

Wenikio said...

You're the nut! Good cookies by the way ;)